1. Sunseeker Wildflower multi-cross strap one piece // 2. Oscar de la Renta beaded tassel clip-on earrings // 3. Levi’s women’s ex-boyfriend trucker jacket // 4. Cult Gaia small Ark Bamboo bag, // 5. Sunseeker linen overshirt // 6. Eugenia Kim Bunny Sun Day hat, // 7. Ray Ban round sunglasses // 8. Ksubi Clas-sick cut off super trash shorts // 9. Aquazzura wild things slide // 10. Sunseeker Wildflower high tri bralette & tie side pant
GET HOLIDAY READY
There’s nothing better than a seaside escape; sunshine, salty air and sand between your toes are the most effective antidotes to a busy life. Days can become so carefree, that you lose track of time, frolicking in the ocean for hours on end and reading a book while perched on the white sand until the sun begins to set…. Ahhhh, perfection!
Even in the depth of winter, in Australia there’s always somewhere you can go to flee the chill and work on your tan. It’s the best way to recharge and reconnect with yourself.
With a huge variety of Insta opportunities while on a beach holiday, it’s crucial your getaway wardrobe is on point.
Packing tips for a beach holiday:
• Check the average temperatures for your destination at the time you’re going and then look up the weather forecast the week before so you make the right clothing choices.
• Pack items that can take you from the beach to the bar, and ensure the majority of items go with each other so you can mix and match outfits.
• Taking just one swimsuit is NOT an option. Always pack two. A bikini and a one-piece should do the trick. (Hint: you can wear the one-piece as a top with denim cut-offs.)
• Take a classic denim jacket for cooler evenings. A denim jacket goes with everything.
• Up your outfit stakes with bright accessories, like earrings and hats. They take up less room than clothes and shoes.
• Try and only pack three pairs of shoes; one pair of beach thongs, a pair of flat sandals that you can wear day and night, and your runners for all those beach walks.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Sophia Lazaride is a journalist & fashion stylist, who takes her coffee strong, her shopping seriously & her travel often. www.luxeforlessblog.com blog is all about achievable luxury without the price tag, featuring on-trend fashion & travel that won’t break the bank.